Who we are
Our website address is: http://knowco.co.uk
This website will:
Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics.
This website will not:
Share any personal data with third parties.
This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be managed. Your personal data will only be used in accordance with this policy and applicable regulations, including the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
KnowCo Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What we collect
We may collect the following data:
- name and job title
- contact data including business email address
- data about your business such as postcode and business activities, and
- other data relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
This includes data you provide when you contact us via our website.
What we do with the data we gather
Your personal data will only be retained and processed by KnowCoLtd when we have a lawful basis on which to do so – to meet a legal obligation, in association with a contract, where we have a legitimate interest or with your consent for a particular purpose.
We require this data in order to conduct business with you, to understand your needs or to provide you with a better service and , in particular:
- for internal record keeping
- to periodically send promotional emails or other data which we think you may find interesting, and
- to contact you by email for market research purposes on an occasional basis
KnowCo Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We have put in place suitable safeguards to secure the data we retain, in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as we hold a legitimate interest in doing so.
Our legal obligations
We will share and/or disclose specific and relevant data only where we are legally required to do so or where we have your explicit written consent.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the KnowCo marketing communications emails, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. Alternatively you can contact us at email@example.com.
Please email or write to us if you:
- would like a copy of your personal data held by us
- believe any data we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or
- would like to have your data deleted, or restrict the way in which it is used.
We will promptly process such requests.
23 Austin Friars
+44 (0) 207 084 6387